Want to see the progress of the The DotA Experiment as a whole?
Here’s a link to the The DotA Experiment Journal:
The DotA Experiment V.09
-Reformatted entire journal.
-Added 5 Spotlights.
The DotA Experiment V.08
-Added 8 Spotlights
-Added Page Numbers to Glossary
The DotA Experiment V.07
-Finished Reference Tables section with the descriptions and findings of each table.
-Added Credits Section
-Updated Index of Charts and Figures
-Updated all charts throughout the journal for continuity purposes
The DotA Experiment V.06
-Added Part V3
-Added 4 Additional Charts in the Reference Charts section
-Added a Header
TDE Rough Draft V.05
-Updated Cross-References/Section and Part
-Added Methods Section
-Added Glossary Section
TDE Rough Draft V.04.5
-Added Cross-References for easy PDF navigation.
-Added additional reference charts.
TDE Rough Draft V.04
-Edited Sections 1-5, and V (to be renamed)
-Added a ‘reference chart’ section with compiled data from different questions.
TDE Rough Draft V.03
-Added a title page, information page and page numbers.
-Added Section V.
TDE Rough Draft V.02
-Added an index and list of charts.
-Added an introduction and conclusion.
TDE Rough Draft V.01
-Compiled all (rough) sections
- N= Not Started
- I= In Progress
- R= Rough Draft
- C= Complete
- P= Primed
- Section 1: Sample Analysis
- 1A: Demographics (P)
- 1B: Server Demographics (P)
- 1C: Sample Experience (P)
- 1D: Sample Win-rate (P)
- Section 2: Online Community Analysis
- 2A: Online Forums (P)
- 2B: Posting Frequency (P)
- 2C: Communication (P)
- 2D: Hero Guides and Social Media (P)
- Section 3: In-Game Community Analysis
- 3A: Skill Ratings and Satisfaction (P)
- 3B: Team Composition and Hero Roles (P)
- 3C: Warding/Supportive Play (P)
- 3D: Leadership (P)
- Section 4: Community Hero Ratings
- 4A: Favorite Heroes (P)
- 4B: Least Favorite Heroes (P)
- 4C: Most Overpowered Heroes (P)
- 4D: Most Underpowered Heroes (P)
- Section 5: Event-Specific Community Analysis
- 5A: Mood. Willpower and Ego-Depletion (P)
- 5B: In-Game Chat (P)
- 5C: Allies and Teamwork (P)
- 5D: Decision Making, Collaboration and Sportsmanship (P)
- Section 6: Additional Research and References
- 6A: Star Ratings Study (P)
- 6B: Total Star Rating Index (P)
- 6C: TSR and UGR (P)
Total Pages: 258
% Complete: 100/100
Date Started: 6/26/2012
Date Completed: 8/26/2012