Section 3 will discuss the in-game community perception of different elements including skill, satisfaction, team composition, hero roles, warding, supportive play and leadership.
Some of the findings within this article include:
- Sample skill ratings of themselves.
- Sample skill ratings of a random team mate.
- The correlation between satisfaction and skill ratings.
- A deeper understanding of the Veteran (V) community.
- The correlation between satisfaction and hero balance
- The correlation between team composition and player communication
- Sample thoughts on team composition and pre-defined hero roles.
- The most important and most favored hero roles addressed by the sample.
- Sample thoughts on warding/supportive play.
- The relationship between warding/supportive play and communication, experience, satisfaction and win-rate.
- Sample perception on the value of designated leaders.
- The relationship between designated leadership and communication, experience, satisfaction and win-rate.
The link below will direct you to Section 3: