Section 5 focuses on event-specific responses to common scenarios within a game of Dota 2.
Some of the findings include:
- Dota 2 and Ego-depleting exercises.
- Limited Resource Theory on Will-Power within the sample.
- Non-Limited Resource Theory on Will-Power within the sample.
- The effect of sleep on will-power within Dota 2.
- The effect of Limited Resource Theory on Ego-Depleting exercises.
- The effect of In-Game Communication Events.
- The continued importance of allied communication.
- The effect of taunting.
- Dependent and Independent behavior.
- Criticism and Leadership.
- The mute, report and pause function.
- Offensive and Defensive play-style.
- The importance of the oddman (solo queue player)
- Kill Stealing and allied responsiveness
The link to Section 5: Event-Specific Community Analysis may be found below: